Another birthday is already here (and passed)! I turned 26 about two weeks ago and it seems like the last year has gone by so fast. Like last year, I want to make a list of goals for the year.
Goals for my 25th year:
- Move out: I did it! I’ve been moved out of my parents house for about 6 months.
- Buy a car: I purchased my car a few weeks after my birthday last year and I have loved it ever since.
- Visit every National Park: Well the real goal for the year was to visit two, and sadly I only got to one! I went to Rocky Mountain National Park in February and it was gorgeous.
- Visit every state: The goal was to visit two new states. I only added Colorado to the list, but I’d like to see more of it than just Denver and a tiny part of the Rockies.
- Learn to surf: Even though I went to Hawaii this summer and could have learned, I didn’t 😓
My new goals for my 26th year:
- Visit two new national parks: I don’t have two in mind, I just want to go.
- Go on an International trip: I love travelling, but international trips are expensive! We went to Europe in 2016, so I think 2018 will be a good time to go again.
- Get a side hustle: I am pushing myself to launch a side hustle this year, and dedicate the time and effort to make it successful.
- Host craft nights: I’ve had this idea of hosting crafts nights to teach my friends (and their friends) how to make different crafts, I just need to make it happen.
- Volunteer: I want to volunteer more in my community. I’d like to set something up once a month with my friends to volunteer somewhere instead of our normal hangouts.
- Film a YouTube Tutorial: I love YouTube and have learned so many things from YT over the years. Although I have created (read: storyboard, film, edit) several videos for my various employers, I haven’t made a tutorial for myself yet. Part of my issue is having the space to film at home and not knowing what to film.
What are your goals? Also, what video content would you like to see?!