Happy Birthday to ME! I am celebrating my 25th birthday today, which I feel is a very important milestone for my adult life. When I was a freshman in college, I created a bucket list for my life goals as a class project. I thought today was the perfect time to look back at what i’ve accomplished and pick a few items to cross of my list in my 25th year of life.
Accomplishments from my bucket list:
- Graduate College: I graduated college in 2014 with a Bachelors degree in Journalism
- Study Abroad: After graduating college, I went on a summer study abroad program to Paris and Madrid.
- Sing Karaoke: I was pretty shy in high school and much of college, which is why this is on my list, but I have definitely sang karaoke since.
- Travel around Europe: I don’t think I can ever mark this as truly complete, but I have traveled to Paris, Madrid, Amsterdam, London and Iceland. A few capitals down, many more places to explore!
Goals for this year:
- Move out: This is going to happen this year, no doubt about it. Of course I have said that for the past few years, but I finally have the means and determination to do so.
- Buy a car: I actually thought i’d get to put this in the “achieved” section! I am currently car shopping and should have a new baby in a few weeks.
- Visit every National Park: Okay, I am not going to be able to finish this one this year, but i’d like to check two more off my list this year. I believe I have been to 11/58 National Parks.
- Visit every state: Again, I won’t be completing this one this year, but I will work on it and try to visit two news states this years. I’ve been to 10/50 states that I will count, if I only spent a few hours, it doesn’t count.
- Learn to surf: I wanted to include this because I know if I didn’t, it wouldn’t be a top priority.
What’s on your bucket list? Let me know in the comments!